:: a girl can dream ::

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Love at first sight

I just fell in love again. With him. The one who made eye contact with me when he sang the chorus of Bruno Mars' "Nothin on you".

Him singing with his two other friends in front of a crowd of about a hundred. Its supposed to be a seminar or a gathering somewhat to mark the end of our first semester in second year. I dont know if it's love - but it's a huge major crush. Especially when he locked his eyes onto mine. That few seconds of him muttering the words "Nothin on you" melted my heart like the process of ice turning to cold water on a plate. It was breathless - I found it hard to breathe as he gazed deep into my soul. My Crush, S.

I fear him knowing as it's pathetic, and there are many gals crazy over him. He isn't the HOTTEST guy, but why is he so well-liked by other gals? Why do I have this huge crush on him? I hope we can get close someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home