:: a girl can dream ::

Saturday, September 09, 2006

finally im 18. lol. ive turned legal! woohoo.. haha.


anyways, thursday started work at swensens. ok la the job. not bad. can get free drinks and ice cream.. wahaha. drinks all included except ice lemon tea. jus have to ask the supervisor. jus now was my second day. 5-11pm shift. ok also la. 1st day dropped glasses of ice water twice sia. and the whole day my shift was inside. not bad la.. must noe all the table numbers. took like 2 orders.. haha.. refill the ice water dunno how many times. lol. the air con.. veri powderful la.. like not working.. maybe cuz we working so we feel warm. walk here and there to and fro. the people there are nice la. some look fierce, but after awhile they open up and talk to us. quite nice la. so have to wear uniform - orange tshirt, cap and apron from waist down. lol. i wore contact lens then some pple asked if i foreigner. lol. even customer. =.= they even more stunned when i say i malay mixed arab. haha. then some staff even "scold" me never tell them earlier i malay. -.-" a lot of malays working there mah. then got one manager i think. she kinda nice. disturb me in front of everyone at another briefing, asked if i attached,etc. she say aloud in front of everyone that i should be careful of the ABC - alligator, buaya, crocodiles. lol. while pointing at some guys there. lol. it was just a joke la. then i went back to work. haha.



the 1st day both deb and me same station. second day onwards they split us. deb did outside 1st, i did inside 1st. after that we swapped, exchanged. i went outside and she inside. it rained so the floor wad rather slippery and the stuffs we have to carry smtimes kinda heavy and fragile. so its very scary. had my 1st cup of sprite just now. amazing~ lol. serious. haha. its like a big deal to us. must ask permission one. lol. just ask and inform supervisor. but jus now the supervisor quite nice, ask me go take a break. if work 6hrs shift, no break. only 5 mins drink or toilet,etc. if 8 hrs and above shift, got 30 mins break, makan or ice cream,etc. just now i dropped 1 glass ice water once. on myself though. lol. ahha improved from first day..!! *_* deb didnt even dropped any.. so gd. =)


just now also, gl come fetch deb, i so the light bulb sia. my guy didnt fetch me. it was kinda complicated la. at first say no need,. then need, then no need, dunno how many times le.. then i paiseh sia.. tell him no need fetch me lo. so he stayed home. lol. poor thing if he fetch me.. he got excursion today. the ns thingy, they all go jalan2 i think.. then from pasir ris i cant ask him come to orchard fetch me then go bishan.. then he have to go back kallang. im super out of the way. if only he still staying at bishan..shiok man! haiz.. haha. anyways, yah.. so went home with them, i tried to go away but deb clinged on to me. so yah, then at the orchard mrt station met siti n her guy la.. siti my pri sch best fren. n deb is sec sch best fren. so was like.. surprising, but happy.. but i reli "ting ting ting" super bright light bulb. lol. both with their guys. haha.. funny feelin sia. then reached bishan le, gg home. deb and gl like practically walked me home. then after tt dunno why they detoured to bishan cc. so i went home lo. it was like few mins before the minute i turned legal. hahaha. then gl called ask me open my door. they were like rite in front of my hse.. =.= so surprising but it was very nice of them to do tt. they even gave me muffins each with candle leh.. =D it reli made my day le lo. will have sweet dreams tonight lo. lol. thanks deb! n gl! =D


tmr work again. 12 - 6pm i think. then after work maybe go johor with my family to makan. heheh. my dad rent car mah. so shiok lo.. hehehe.. dunno yet la. thats what i heard so far.. hehe.. kk, have to sleep le. tmr start at 12, have to be there 11 plus.. so wake up around 10.. so earli man.. haiyo.. gd nitez!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home