:: a girl can dream ::

Monday, September 04, 2006

past few days worked at comex at expo the IT fair. it was damn tiring. started on last thursday. ended on sunday. stand whole day but was quite slackin compared to branded stuffs. was selling like mp3 and mp4,etc.ok lah. but boss said sales pretty bad. sian lo. anyways, quite interesting but damn packed with people. can say cannot walk around, basically kena sandwiched between people if wanna go jalan jalan so cant really look around much too. my guy bought me food for the last day before he booked in. =) kinda sweet of him. was grateful cuz if not ar.. queue dunno how long at burger king man. went to visit the samsungers - guanleng, qc they all. theirs selling like hot cakes until the better models all sold out. but good for them lo. atleast theirs got commission. mine sadly dun have. haha.


on friday night, after work. took cab to bishan. got one coffee shop at bishan st. dunno wad. haha. like abt 15 mins walk from my house. so makan my dinner. it was like already 11. so late havent eat dinner. poor thing right>? lol. then walked home. my guy accompanied me home and stuffs. reached home almost midnight man. damn tired. then ar!! thats when i got the shock of my life.. i realized my hp lost. for the first time! in 3-4years man. was super sad cuz all my contacts there la. then kept calling and calling. got ring but no one pick up the call. it was a good sign tt it was still ringing. then the next mornin (sat morning) call my hp to cut the line. still ringing but no answer. weird eh.. then my mom and i went to city link to get a new hp. almost got a 6280 nokia. but i was eyeing 3250.. lol. but nokia 6280 cheaper though 3G. i jus needed a phone badly. then luckily received a phone call from my dad sayin got someone called home to say he found my phone. my mom and i super relieved. haha. it was a matter of minutes before i get new phone la. luckily that guy called my home just in time. so straight away went to meet that guy at orchard mrt. quite near to city link oso mah. suppose to meet him at 12 la. n i had to be in expo by 12. damn late for work. met the guy and he said he found my hp in the taxi. haha (remember the day before? i went to makan.. so ya..) damn lucky to get back my hp. but ok la, my hp like no one use oso these days. lol. rare species with no value anymore i think. haha. so rushed to the expo after tt.


today went to find work. haha. dun wanna work with my mom mah. oso dun think can get. the boss these days very touchy. get angry very easily. haha. so met deb to go find job. went to toys r us - suntec, metro, and swensons at orchard. and the 1st 2 places cannot get lo. n guess wad. the last place we nailed it. we got the job. lol. so start this thursday. woohoo.. can work with deb.. wahhaha.. super happy man! after gettin the job at swenson me n deb like veri high. both veri happy - 1st time can work together. lol. so yah.. we'll see how it goes. haha. then after that rushed to meet my sisters to watch the movie - barnyard. so long never go out with them feel quite guilty lo. i always go out. the show not bad la. quite funny but touching. overall it was nice. =) then dropped by the new bishan library. damn ccooll!! got place to study also but can see students everywhere, so dont even think of studying at bishan library. sure no space de. lol. so tired. but rather than slack at home i feel like accomplish alot of things if go out. lol ok, here goes my crapping. haha. k la, enough about these past few days. lol. now gonna watch antm. models go bald. must watch. lol. signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home